2nd annual memorial day rimrock bash held sunday, may 27, 2012
SUNDAY, MAY 27TH
PKP's mission holds history and education at the forefront. With that in mind, and in partnership with the Council on Tourism, we have lined up a selection of vendors and educational programs to celebrate the Rimrock Trai and kick off summer with a family-friendly event. Check out some of the featured activities we will be offering at the Bash this Memorial Day weekend. We look forward to seeing you at Kinzua Beach on Sunday, May 27th.
enjoy some pictures from the first rimrock bash...
There is something for everyone
at the Rimrock Bash at Kinzua Beach!
HAVE FUN WHILE YOU LEARN:
• Seneca-Iroquois Traveling Museum, foods and crafts
• Warren County Historical Society
• Mind & Body Wellness Tent (Yoga, Reiki, Martial Arts)
• Marty Loomis Bubblegum DJ, face painting and more
• Kinzua Cachers Geomeet - New to geocaching welcome!
• Conservation District Spring Leg of Quadrathlon
• Guided Nature and Bird Walk
• Boulder Climbing Demo
• Rich Schuler Drumming Circle
• Fly Fishing Demo
• Glade Water Rescue Demo
• Egypt Hollow
• Sheffield Steel Drums Band
• Hog Wild BBQ
• McNutters Slushies
• Tony's Donuts
• Fries and Sides
• Fifth Avenue Cake Works
• Concession Stand Open!
• Afternoon hike near the dam with Friends of Allegheny Wilderness and Outdoor Club.
• Mountain Biking ride on Morrisson Trail with NAMBA
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST:
Lots of vendors with great products for sale from food items to crafts, jewelry, pottery and more.
See you at Kinzua Beach on May 27 from 10 am to 6 pm!
View Kinzua Beach in a larger map
On May 8, from 8 am to 8 pm donate to PKP and help us get a portion of the $25,000 match offered by The Community Foundation of Warren County, Sally Sokolski Memorial Fund and Defrees Family Memorial Fund.
Warren County Career Center
Tuna Valley Trail Association
Warren Library Allegheny Chronicles
Allegheny Outdoor Club
ANF Vacation Bureau
The Forest History Society
Warren Planning & Zoning Commission
Warren County Visitors Bureau